Spring has most certainly sprung and with the arrival of these longer days comes more time to enjoy Oppo ice cream!
*screams with excitement*
As flowers continue to bloom and Easter on its way, why not add a little floral touch alongside our Double Chocolate Brownie ice cream to these mouth-wateringly gooey raspberry & rose chocolate brownies to serve on Easter Sunday? You'll be guaranteed a crackin' day!
Have a go and tag us in your creations: @oppobrothers & #GoodTemptation
RASPBERRY & ROSE BROWNIES WITH OPPO BROTHERS ICE CREAM
- 200g of dark chocolate
- 80ml of olive oil (light and milk variety works best)
- 1 cup & 1 tbsp of caster sugar (golden, unrefined)
- 1 & 1/4 cups of plain flour
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup of non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup of water
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp of dried rose petals
- Handful of raspberries
- 1 tub of Oppo Brothers Double Chocolate Brownie ice cream
- Dried rose petals
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- Break the dark chocolate into cubes and pop into a microwaveable bowl with the olive oil. Heat until melted and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the plain flour, cocoa powder, sugar and salt. Give these a rough mix to combine.
Pour in the melted chocolate, milk and water and fold the wet and dry
ingredients together to create a smooth batter. This will be a fairly thick brownie batter. You can add a tiny dash more water if you feel this is too thick to mix properly.
- Carefully stir in the rose petals, then transfer your mixture into a lined brownie tin.
- Press the raspberries into the batter and pop this into the oven for 30 minutes. They should appear beautifully crinkly on top!
- Allow your brownies to cool on a wire rack, then slice into squares.
- Serve with a generous helping of Oppo Brothers Double Chocolate Brownie ice cream as well as some extra raspberries and rose petals.
- Chocolate sauce optional!
- Enjoy your #GoodTemptation
Recipe & Imagery by @charleyshealth 📷
Famous for flavour, not calories.